In compliance with Washington DC's mandate, the studio will be closed until further notice. That doesn't mean you have to stop dancing!
We are going LIVE!
Beginning Monday, 3/30, we will be offering online group and private sessions.
Scroll below class schedule for details.
Gift Certificates are available in any amount you choose. They are customizable and can be printed or emailed to the recipient.
Get personal one-on-one time with your instructor for a lesson tailored to your level and needs.
30 Min. Private Session: $65/person or couple*
Call or email us to schedule:
- Starting Monday 3/30; see MindBody Schedule for times and dates.
- Open to all levels
30 Min. Group Session: $10/person*
* Must be purchased separately and can’t be taken out of your existing lesson package.
Sign up using our MindBody schedule.
HOW TO SIGN UP
Pre-registration for virtual classes is required. We will be locking sign up for class 30 minutes prior to scheduled start time. You must have a valid email in your CCB account.
- Go to our Schedule on this page. You will see “LIVE-Virtual” next to the class name.
- You will receive an email with the information you need to access your virtual class.
- Click on the link in the email 10-15 minutes before class time. Make sure your display name is your full name (First and Last). You will be sent to a virtual waiting area within Zoom until the class video begins. Our staff will check you in once you connect and are routed to the virtual waiting room.
- Enjoy live streaming of your class with your favorite teachers, right from the comfort of your home!
Before you join your first online class…
For the best experience, you’ll want to test your connection and devices with the Zoom mobile and desktop apps prior to attending your first virtual class with us.
Go to https://zoom.us/test to get started.
Suggestions to Enhance Your Virtual Studio Experience
Create a space for yourself where you have room to move, a strong WiFi signal, and minimal background noise.
Place your screen so you can best see the teacher(s).