We want you to feel safe coming to the studio. We are taking every precaution to make it possible for you to dance with us.
Here is our plan to ensure everyone feels comfortable coming to the studio for lessons:
- Keep all group classes and studio gatherings virtual until further notice.
- Check temperatures of our staff.
- Limit hours of operation.
- Daily thorough cleansing of the studio – all high-touch surfaces such as doorknobs, tabletops, chairs, computers, etc..
- Provide our staff with face masks as well as making them available to our students if they forget to bring their own.
- Limit the number of lessons going on at the same time to ensure social distancing.
- Schedule lessons in 1-hour time blocks to ensure enough time before and after the lesson to clean surfaces, wash hands, and limit the contact between students between lessons.
- Offer phone and online payment options to limit contact between students and staff.