As we open our physical location to you, we want you to feel safe.
Here is our plan to ensure everyone feels comfortable coming to the studio for lessons:
- Keep all group classes and studio gatherings virtual until further notice.
- Check temperatures of our staff.
- Limit hours of operation.
- Daily thorough cleansing of the studio – all high-touch surfaces such as doorknobs, tabletops, chairs, computers, etc..
- Provide our staff with face masks as well as making them available to our students if they forget to bring their own.
- Limit the number of lessons going on at the same time to ensure social distancing.
- Schedule lessons in 1-hour time blocks to ensure enough time before and after the lesson to clean surfaces, wash hands, and limit the contact between students between lessons.
- Offer phone and online payment options to limit contact between students and staff.